A downloadable Game for Windows
Blood Rushers is a 4 Player Arena competition in which the participants must kill each other in order to win. The combat is fast-paced and encourages the player to wisely evaluate when to strike and dodge. By a “Dynamic Boost System“ the interaction OUTSIDE the game(socializing) becomes a major part INSIDE the game.
Please not that this was a diploma school-project produced by 5 classmates of HTL-Spengergasse and we only had about 6 months producing it.
- The game is playable with 2-4 players, but I highly recommend playing with 4. This is the number tailored for the perfect experience.
- Furthermore the only control-device supported is the PS-4 Controller.
- There also might be some bugs. One currently known is an "animation-stuck" bug related with the Mayan-Character and the daggers. There's a temporarily fix for it, which resets it after a second.
Reversed & Play Austria 1.5:
Nearly all sound-effects in the game are recorded by us. We spent a whole day in a professional recording-studio of HTL-Spengergasse and had a lot of fun. Here's are small glimpse into this day ;) :
The Dev Team:
The dev-team consisted of 5 class-colleagues of HTL-Spengergasse who developed the game as their diploma-project for their final school year. Beneath you will find some more information and contact details about us.
Raphael Varga | Game & Level Designer; Project-Lead
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: linkedin@Raphael Varga
Clemens Herzig | Programmer
- Mail: Clemens@herzig-kremser.at
Tristan Genuit | Character Artist
- Mail: email@example.com
Konstantin Sihn | Environment Artist
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benedikt Seifert |Environment Artist
- Mail: SEI16349@spengergasse.at
Click download now to get access to the following files: